Нет в наличии товара
The lightweight and multidirectional Sidewinder Compact can be operated in the new version also with AA batteries. A total of 4 individual light sources (C4 Led, Blue 5mm LED, infrared LED and a red 5 mm LED) are available. The durable and shock-resistant high-power LEDs provide a variety of applications and make the Sidewinder Compact II to round talent. The selection of the different modes is done by a removable knob, making it very easy to use and prevents accidental changes. Operation Sidewinder Compact II is easily operated even with gloves.
An IR lock mode prevents accidental switching on / discharge of the battery in the IR mode. The strobe is activated by pressing the rubber button twice and is available in any color LED available,and in four adjustable brightness levels available.
The Sidewinder Compact II can be with the convenient swivel clip attached quickly and easily to equipment and allows hands-free operation. Comes with rail mount and helmet band and CR123A battery.
- IPX7/30 minutes waterproof to 1 meter
- Hole for fixing the rope clip with 11.34 kg load capacity
- Housing about 185 ° offsets. Mounted on the helmet 360 ° rotatable.
- Breaking strength of 3 meters height tested
- C4 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Blue LED 5 mm, max. Output power at 470 nm wavelength, Lifetime 100,000 hours
- Infrared LED 5 mm, max. Output power at 880 nm wavelength, Lifetime 100,000 hours
- Red LED 5 mm, max. Output power at 630 nm wavelength, Lifetime 100,000 hours
- Dimensions: 76 x 52 x 28 mm
- Weight: about 160 g