Нет в наличии товара
The MIG version 4.0 is a Medium Insulation Garment from Carinthia which convinces with new features. Developed in collaboration with special operations units, the fit and IR visibility have been redesigned. The "Infrared Camo" makes the jacket a well thought-out tactical garment. Optimizing the cut and reducing the outer seams results in fewer cold bridges. Seams and other components are processed with an IR coating so that IR reflection is minimized even in dim light.
The outer material not only has a reduced IR signature, it is also wind and water repellent. The revised hood shape is now more customizable making the MIG 4.0 a jacket that can be worn regardless of the weather.
- 2-way front zipper with storm flap and chin guard
- 2 large outer pockets with thermal fleece
- 1 inner mesh pocket
- 3 arm pockets
- 3 Velcro surfaces
- Integrated packing bag
- Filling: 100% Polyester (G-LOFT®, Body 125g / m², arms 80g / m²)
- Outer fabric: 100% Polyamide (Gore Windstopper®, ePTFE Membrane)
- Inner lining: 100% Polyamide